WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR CONSULTATION WITH O’GRADY’S HEARING CARE
At O’Grady’s, your 1st appointment for a hearing test is FREE OF CHARGE. This involves a comprehensive screening of your hearing.
Our service is open to all adults who wish to have a Hearing Test and the 1st appointment is FREE of charge.
We also carry out a full Puretone Test of your hearing and will discuss the results of the assessment with you straight away during that first appointment.
During initial consultation, we will offer some advice on what your next steps may be.
We can also assist clients with problems with their current hearing aids, including offering a quality repair service to help provide an immediate solution and instantly improve your quality of life to help you ‘Enjoy Hearing Again’.
Some of the main services provided by O’Grady’s Hearing Care are:
- Puretone Audiometry Hearing Test, Tympanometry and Video Otoscopy.
- Ear Wax Removal, Hearing Aid Fitting, Programming and Repairs to all models.
- Custom-made, top quality Ear Moulds for Swimmers, Industrial Protection, Musicians and operated ears.
- A comprehensive aftercare service for your hearing & your hearing aids, making sure you enjoy hearing in the long term.
- Grants are available from the Dept. of Social Protection to eligible persons.
Read below the steps to expect when visiting O’Grady’s about your hearing:
Hearing Aid Technology
Technology continues to improve with the latest technology from world- leading manufacturers like Siemens, Unitron and Starkey and Widex.
Hearing loss has now become more noticeable than a hearing aid!
As an independent hearing practice, with 30 years experience in the hearing industry, O’Grady’s Hearing Care have the ability to deal with the appropriate manufacturer we see most suitable to your hearing needs. This allows us to choose the best products from each manufacturer and offer them through our practice.
Improve your hearing and your quality of life by visiting us today!
Some of our hearing aid ranges